My Other Blog

My Other Blog
BLOG 1: Life EVolving.

My ART & CREATION Blog

My ART & CREATION Blog
BLOG TOO: Just the Creative Stuff

Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chapter TWO

The year has come to an end.  It was quite a challenge to keep up with my mission here consistently, but it was a good exercise.  I've finally been able to do something with the countless landscape shots that I take and no one else is remotely interested in, and it gives me an excuse to take more. I've also finally been able to make use of the multitude of quotes that I have collected for four decades. As well, it makes me practice my photo editing and sharpen my artistic eye. 


I have exercised the right side of my brain in the creative work - deciding the font style, size and placement. I have also put my left brain through the paces. I soon learned that I needed a more efficient system when I would find myself spending hours searching through lists and lists of quotes, looking for that one that I thought would suit the photo.


The year is over, but the personal challenge remains. I carry on.


I'm not sure about the three line commentary. Because of time constraints lately, I have had to let that go. I had intentions of going back and filling them in. I would love to have some feedback about that ... to add the commentary or not. What do you think? 



No comments: